14 pt Same day business cards services is an expedited print and delivery services within Austin area. We will do our best to get you the cards in a very short period of time.
- Available in 14pt semi-glossy matte finish paper
- Single sided print only
- No Rounded Corners
- Due to time constraints the finishing options are not available.
- MS Publisher files are subject to additional cost pending on the file issues.
- We welcome use of Canva or other online business card templates to create the business card.
- All files are subject to file review.
- Let us review your file before place an order.
- All payments are due before printing the cards.
- Be sure to call us first for our availability.
- We recommend 14 pt same day business cards on the matte finish paper to minimize the print issues.
How to prep the business card file and send to us. There are two ways send the file.
Method 1 : Simply click on the “Share” button and “Copy the Link” and email that link to us. We will take care rest for you.
Method 2 : Click on the “Share” button and “Download the file” and then email us the file. Before downloading the file, be sure to check on the “Crop marks & Bleed and the Flatten pdf “ check box. This ensures your business card file is in intact to print out properly.
Note 1: Make sure all of your pertinent business card information is 1/8″ away from the edge of the paper so don’t cut off during the print production. This includes your text and graphic image that are important part of the business card layout.
Note 2: If your business card has a background color that extends out to the edge of the card, besure to extend out the background image 1/8″ over the business card edge to assure the proper printing.
Caution: Working with a transparency logo can be extra challenging on Canva’s online design platform. Be sure to ask us for an advice how to go about print out properly.
Business card Print Specification
- Color Mode: All files must be in CMYK color mode. No exception. If the file contains RGB colors you may get the unexpected color shift print results.
- Document size: Always set the document size to 3.625″x2.125″ at the beginning. The actual business card size is 3.5″x2″.
- Set the bleed: All print requires to set or add the bleed of 1/8″ inch around the 3.5″x2″ business card size so avoid white edges after cutting the card.
- Use of types: Outline all the text to graphics to overcome the possible type/font incompatibility and the text flow issues.
- File Type: We do accept following types. .pdf .ai, .psd .eps .jpeg or .jpg .tiff .svg file types.
- Color Matching: Be cautious with certain colors. ie. Reflex blue, Pink, Rich black, Turquoise.
- Print Safe zone: Position all the text and important graphics 1/16″ away from the edge of the paper so does not cut off at the cutting process.
- File resolution: We recommend 300 dpi resolution file and use of vector graphic image files wherever possible to get the smoother text and exact graphic positioning where required.