With 14pt Sequential-Numbered business card, you can apply variable data or sequential numbering on the Premium Standard cards.
- Available on Premium 16pt and 14pt, glossy or matte papers
- You can position the numbers anywhere on the card
- We recommend 8 pt or larger size.
- If using the white text over the darker background color, increase the font size by 2pt or so and bold the text.
- You can get coated on both sides or just on one side
- The numbered business Card sizes are available in 2×3.5
- Best to send the numbered data as CSV files for us to apply to the card
- 14pt Digital prints are available for a lesser price
- The numbered business cards are available on plastic business cards.
- Additional plastic business cards are available on our main website BusinessCardChoices.com
- Normally takes good 4-7 days to print out.
14pt Sequential-Numbered business card Print Specification
Business card Print Specification
- Color Mode: All files must be in CMYK color mode. No exception. If the file contains RGB colors you may get unexpected color shift print results.
- Document size: Always set the document size to 3.625″x2.125″ at the beginning. The actual business card size is 3.5″x2″.
- Set the bleed: All print requires setting or adding the bleed of 1/8″ inch around the 3.5″x2″ business card size so avoid white edges after cutting the card.
- Use of types: Outline all the text to graphics to overcome the possible type/font incompatibility and text flow issues.
- File Type: We do accept the following types. .pdf .ai, .psd .eps .jpeg, or .jpg .tiff .svg file types.
- Color Matching: Be cautious with specific colors. ie. Reflex Blue, Pink, Rich black, and Turquoise.
- Print Safe zone: Position all the text and important graphics 1/16″ away from the edge of the paper so does not cut off at the cutting process.
- File resolution: We recommend a 300 dpi resolution file and the use of vector graphic image files wherever possible to get smoother text and exact visual positioning where required.