We offer 3 types of brown kraft paper for business card printing. Each paper displays its own rustic characteristics.
- 10PT Vintage Kraft card | Medium Tint of brown color | 0MP: Medium brown kraft paper has natural fibers and subtle visible flecks to give Kraft Cards an organic look and feel. The stock is 100% recycled lending to its rustic, eco-friendly appeal.
- 14pt Strawberry Kraft card | Light Strawberry Tint of brown color | 0TP: A hint of strawberry color over the brown color paper.
- 18PT Light Brown Kraft card | Light Tint of brown color | 04P: Thick, rich, light brown kraft paper has natural fibers and subtle visible flecks to give Kraft Cards an organic look and feel. The stock is 100% recycled lending to its rustic, eco-friendly appeal.
Business card Print Specification
- Color Mode: All files must be in CMYK color mode. No exception. If the file contains RGB colors you may get the unexpected color shift print results.
- Document size: Always set the document size to 3.625″x2.125″ at the beginning. The actual business card size is 3.5″x2″.
- Set the bleed: All print requires to set or add the bleed of 1/8″ inch around the 3.5″x2″ business card size so avoid white edges after cutting the card.
- Use of types: Outline all the text to graphics to overcome the possible type/font incompatibility and the text flow issues.
- File Type: We do accept following types. .pdf .ai, .psd .eps .jpeg or .jpg .tiff .svg file types.
- Color Matching: Be cautious with certain colors. ie. Reflex blue, Pink, Rich black, Turquoise.
- Print Safe zone: Position all the text and important graphics 1/16″ away from the edge of the paper so does not cut off at the cutting process.
- File resolution: We recommend 300 dpi resolution file and use of vector graphic image files wherever possible to get the smoother text and exact graphic positioning where required.