16pt glossy business card are the most preferred cards of today. The UV coating was added to the cardstock paper so looks shiny and sturdy.
If looking for something more unique glossy cards, please visit our main website links below.
Upgrade your product line with brilliant Luster business Cards with high gloss lamination. Allow your business cards to make a lasting impression with extra durable, water-resistant, glossy Luster Cards. The Luster glossy business Cards are printed with high-quality equipment on 16pt card stock and then they are laminated with an optically clear 3 mil gloss laminate on both sides, making the cards a colossal “22pt” thick.
The 18pt glossy business cards are slightly thicker than 16pt cards. This paper has the coating on the front side and no coating on the backside.
With Thick Crystal Glossy cards (16pt), you can add additional finishing options making into a spectacular eye-catching high glossy business card.
Our recommendation on 16 pt glossy business card
When your business card design has a dark background color that bleeds to the edges of the card, we recommend selecting a glossy finish business card to prevent the edges from flaking off. Additionally, the glossy finish coating prevents the card from getting mutilated and maintains its color for longer.
For more information please contact us.
Business card Print Specification
- Color Mode: All files must be in CMYK color mode. No exception. If the file contains RGB colors you may get the unexpected color shift print results.
- Document size: Always set the document size to 3.625″x2.125″ at the beginning. The actual business card size is 3.5″x2″.
- Set the bleed: All print requires to set or add the bleed of 1/8″ inch around the 3.5″x2″ business card size so avoid white edges after cutting the card.
- Use of types: Outline all the text to graphics to overcome the possible type/font incompatibility and the text flow issues.
- File Type: We do accept following types. .pdf .ai, .psd .eps .jpeg or .jpg .tiff .svg file types.
- Color Matching: Be cautious with certain colors. ie. Reflex blue, Pink, Rich black, Turquoise.
- Print Safe zone: Position all the text and important graphics 1/16″ away from the edge of the paper so does not cut off at the cutting process.
- File resolution: We recommend 300 dpi resolution file and use of vector graphic image files wherever possible to get the smoother text and exact graphic positioning where required.